Tuesday, March 6, 2018

// airplane reverie //


- 09/25/16 -

Up here in cloudland it is borne in on me again: the vast love and kindness of our Creator God.  With expanses of sky sea stretching out to ice floes of cloud, strange and dangerous urges tug at the dreamer's mind: a longing to step out onto those tundra plains that look so solid, there to wander awhile in blessed solitude, high above the burdens of an earthbound existence, pondering the enigmas of the universe in a place where the reflection is remote enough to be tranquil, and communicating with the Savior Who left high, holier realms than even this to elevate us hence. 

How can it be, the miracle of One True God?


15 comments:

  1. Beautiful! You write so eloquently, Olivia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. I remember when I went on a plane for the first time, how in awe I was. God is amazing. (so are planes. :) )
    -Amaris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it an amazing experience, Amaris?! Definitely the best part about flying. :D Thanks for the comment! :)

      Delete
  3. Such pretty words! I've never been on a plane yet, but I would like to. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *smiles* Thanks, Gabby! :D I've only been on one once, but I loved getting up above the clouds. :D

      Delete
  4. HOW DO YOU WRITE LIKE THIS?? Ahhh, this is beautiful. God has given you skillz, that is for sure. <3

    PS. Seeing the date from when you wrote that made me so happy. Gahhh. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, NATALIE!! Your comment was such a blessing. Thank you, my friend. :)

      P.S. Awww, YES! I was wondering if anyone would notice that, I think. ;) *hugs back*

      Delete